Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

So I have had this issue lately that every time I have something to blog about I have either just woken up or am about to go to bed. Because of this I haven't blogged much lately but have at least 2 for today and maybe a 3rd if I can organize my thoughts and sources more. The first should be kinda short so here be go.

As I scanned my Facebook updates today a fiend had posted a link to this article:
http://tomandlorenzo2.blogspot.com/2010/02/isabel-mastache-fall-2010-collection.html

Am I that out of touch or are designers just full till bozo? What self respecting human would wear 90% of this garbage. If this is "High Fashion" maybe I should become a designer, and I can't even sew. I find it sad that ANYONE would consider this to be anything more than a joke. But then again humans tend to be completely stupid especially if someone tells them what to think.

It is the Milgram Effect in action. The fashion world tells us THIS is what's hot and we eat it up like a fat kid in a bakery. What will these designers have to do for us to wake up and realize they are playing a joke on us and we have been nothing more than sheep? I agree with the blogger that posted this that someone has officially broken the WTF wall and bought us to a new level of buffoonery.

The sad thing is that this fashion show WILL effect what becomes popular in the states and the rest of the world to some degree. This proving even further that the majority of mankind are lemmings just looking for their cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment